StromTrooper banner

Caveman Riders First DS camping ride!!!!!

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Buildit 
#1 ·
:cool:Caveman riders is hosting a dual sport ride Oct 25-26 with camping Saturday night. This is not a serious DS ride, just gravel roads and back roads so a V storm or GS1200 can join in the fun!!!:p
Details at the following link ----->

http://www.cavemanriders.com/haunted ride.html

#3 · (Edited)
This looks like fun Luke....I am seriously interested in doing this. The seat on the DR really sucks and I still have the small gas tank, I'd more than likely ride the Strom. Hopefully some of the other Ohio Troopers will show interest. I saw that Swingset is going.....that is a start.

#6 ·
As long as it isn't a big wet soggy mess...I am 100% going, my buddy TA might be coming too. When is the "latest" that I can pay for this event? I can't pack camping crap on the DR "no rack" and like I said.....the seat is a torture rack. I would rather ride it though....we will see. Can a police edition Harley Roadking do these roads?

#8 ·
Well.....I can't make it this weekend. Weather looks kinda like poo on Saturday, and I really don't wanna miss the OSU/Penn St football game. I thought about just doing the Sunday ride, but I'm gonna meet up with some other Troopers for a different ride instead.

Maybe next year!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
For all I know it may get delayed for a week or altered in some way. I'll try to keep you advised of changes as I become aware of them. As of right now there has been no official changes to the ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.