StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is anyone using the R&G case covers? I notice that the DL isn't specifically listed, I have heard that another Suzuki 650 model application will fit the DL.
If you are using them, where did you get them? I can only find them for sale in the UK.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you replace the entire right side cover with a 1st gen SV one (99-02), you can use the SV aftermarket clutch covers. I have a clear one on mine right now, Woodcraft is another option.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
If you replace the entire right side cover with a 1st gen SV one (99-02), you can use the SV aftermarket clutch covers. I have a clear one on mine right now, Woodcraft is another option.
If I do that can I get a chrome clutch cover? Preferbly one with eagles, skulls, snakes, dragons, leaopards, naked women, the drummer from Rush and lemurs?

·
Registered
488 Posts
If I do that can I get a chrome clutch cover? Preferbly one with eagles, skulls, snakes, dragons, leaopards, naked women, the drummer from Rush and lemurs?
I'm sure somebody out there could make one:thumbup:

·
Registered
859 Posts
You must have spent most of your money and riding days on a recliner (Cruiser). Very funny reference :green_lol:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
You must have spent most of your money and riding days on a recliner (Cruiser). Very funny reference :green_lol:
Dang, I left out flames.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts