StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ohio! I'm coming your way (from Baton Rouge) in mid to late May. Not sure if time will permit a ride, but I would sure like to meet some Canton area strommers. A meet and great would be great, even just one on one. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks
Dave

·
not very quiet
289 Posts
Folks must not be perusing the regional section much yet. We've only had 3 warm days this year so far. Canton is in the opposite side of the state from me, but if any of the Columbus folks want to act as a central host, I'll try to attend. Maybe just a lunch meet-n-greet somewhere. Doesn't have to be fancy or formal or even have a ride attached.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I'm about 25 miles north of Canton. It's always fun to get together with fellow troopers, though late May will be kind of hectic here...I have two kids graduating from high school this year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm going to Canton area (Alliance and Masillon) to meet some MySpace friends who came down here for Mardi Gras. I thought since I was there it would be great to meet some strommers from the area...coffee, lunch....something. When the dates are confirmed I'll post them. I plan on being there about a week.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I live in Lorain, about 70 miles N.W. but if the schedule allows It would be great to meet some other Strommers. Keep me posted!:-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts