Strom Trooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally enough clear days in a row to let all the crap get pushed to the side of the roads. Screw you 24 degrees, i only have seven miles to ride in to work.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!! nice and smooth, boy that felt good. Been way too long

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Finally enough clear days in a row to let all the crap get pushed to the side of the roads. Screw you 24 degrees, i only have seven miles to ride in to work.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!! nice and smooth, boy that felt good. Been way too long
What?

No 'strom plow?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I been riding pretty much all winter. This morning was 17 degrees. Flipped a coin and the car won. When its over 20 I ride. Good gear (Teknic interstate and Venture Air pants -liners in of course) and a 20min commute help :)
--
edit:
I'm no longer in California like my profile says... gotta update that. DC area now. Brrr.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Cant handle the chilly weather here in Vegas, it was 49 at 3:30am on my way to work and 74 on the way home:devil_16:
Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Man....

Cant handle the chilly weather here in Vegas, it was 49 at 3:30am on my way to work and 74 on the way home:devil_16:
Mike
We are only supposed to get about 6 inches of snow today, but the temperature might reach a balmy 28! YAY! ((sob))....

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

I'm sure Touratech makes one, probably on the page with the moto coffee grinder and tank-mount umbrella.
Y'know, I knew as soon as I typed it...............................

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
LOL... now that pic is hilarious! :D

Funny how whats acceptable riding conditions varies so much.

When i worked 2nd shift i could ride home in the low 20 degree range and i wasn't bothered by it.
Now on day shift and 30's seems almost unbarable when i just got out of bed 45min ago. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts