StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I am locked out from even posting a reply to someone trying to sell some luggage. I can understand being locked out from posting an ad until I have made 20 posts but I don't understand being locked out on a reply.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
The software can't determine the content of your post. Respond by PM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The software can't determine the content of your post. Respond by PM.
PM don't seam to work that way when one puts something on the fourm for sale they drop in and look at the listings to see if anyone wants to buy then they look a there messages.
Personally I have missed out on 4 different sale just because of the restriction for the new members. First 10 post before the the member can do and then there is even more to post on the for sale listening.

Blame it on the software is not true as someone set it up that way I have been on the Gold Wing and the HD Forums as will as many others
It is not the software it is the way it was setup

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
The site is not responsible for how sellers handle their process. The rules and processes were established because of spammers, people joining just to place free ads and people looking to scam merchandise. People who involve themselves in the site by actions or donation to the extent they meet the requirements are more likely to be honest in their dealings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts