StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats stopping me from posting something for sale. I have donated to the site and have been a member with numerous posts for several years

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
But do you fill the criteria listed below?

By "donation" do you mean you paid the Membership fee or just sent some unspecified amount of money?

"You must have more than 20 posts and be a registered member for more than 20 days before posting in this section, or a $tromtrooper Membership. No "Join to Sell" allowed. Posts over 45 days go bye bye. Moderators can delete-edit posts at will."

Hope this helps with your query.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Your title is Stromthusiast rather than $tromtrooper. If you have donated at least $20 to the site in the last year, the status is not reflected in your membership.

·
38,047 Posts
I have 123 posts and have been a member for 5 years. I still cannot post an item for sale.
Will I need to pony up?
No. Try it now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I meet the criteria to post an ad, but can't access that feature. Can one of you moderators check that out for me?

Thanks,
George

·
38,047 Posts
You just did three posts in the last 20 minutes. Give the software time to process the numbers and I won't ding you for post padding.

·
Registered
24 Posts
posting free items

Hi there,

I am wondering why I cannot post to the free items section. I am trying to pass along any items I don't need to fellow stromtroopers and can't figure out why I need to follow your silly 20 posts rule. I've been a member for 5 years, ride my bike every day and just because I don't post something every time a thought comes in my head, I can't give away free stuff seems crazy to me.

·
38,047 Posts
If not selling, you can post in the regional forum, general forum or bike specific forum as appropriate. Only for sale posts are restricted to the for sale forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was trying to reply to a for sale post and can't. Does the 20 post count, 20 days or pay up apply to posting a response to an ad also?

·
38,047 Posts
You can reply by PM, but you need over 20 posts or $tromtrooper donation status to make any posts in the Marketplace.

·
38,047 Posts
Member since 2007, 48 posts, now I can't make a post or a thread in the for sale section, even though I have done so in the past? :confused:
Your status got lost. Try it now.

·
38,047 Posts
Try it now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts