StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed the Cannonball500 Fall Colours Tour for western Ontario today. Rode in the rain for 80% of it. It poured in places, soaked through all my gear. Really appreciate the wet weather riding skills I have, especially on the 430/401 section. The weather really kept people away today.

Glad to be home safe, warmed up, and dry. Ride safe all.

·
Administrator
5,031 Posts
My sympathies - I hate it when the water gets in and collects down there.:frown2: The only method I ever found to stay dry in long term continuous rainfall was a one piece vinyl oversuit. Great for cold weather riding as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Did the Central Ontario Kawartha ride. Rain started in Orillia and lasted for the rest of the ride. I started in Oshawa and did the route in a clockwise direction. Almost 4 hours of rain riding, but any ride on the WeeStrom is a good day.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to do the Kawartha ride, but I'm in Goderich, so the starting point was just too far. That's one of my favourite areas in Ontario. I spent summers at my grandparents place in Havelock. Highway 45 has to be one of the best roads, any time, any season and any vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts