StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few items for sale.

Givi side racks (for Givi paniers)for DL1000 $100
Givi top rack for same, also fits the DL650 (I think) $75 (SOLD)
Givi Windshield D260ST $75
Givi E21 paniers (flat black) $175 (SOLD)

All items in near new condition, used about 1 month.
Shipping to be paid by purchaser.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am out of the V-strom game, but not because of a crash. I am just could not come to terms with some of the bikes quirks.
Engine and wind management problems I wouldn't live with, and if Suzuki wasn't interested in fixing them, than I wasn't going to spend my cash to try and fix them either.
I traded her last June for an ST1300, and have 26,000 very satisfied km on her, I'll probably try and pickup a KLR, or something like it sometime.
I will say I am very dissapointed, there was somethings I loved about the bike, but in the end I just couldn't live with it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
keep rider happy

Never any consideration about the DL650?
I went to the 650 just because of the unfinished engine tuning the factory left behind. If the DL1000 were a car there would have a major recall. NO, Suzuki just kept making the same mistakes year after year. Could have been a damn great bike.
The best of luck to you, keep riding.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Givi bags

I know this is an old post but, are the Givi bags still for sale? Just picked up an '07 Wee Strom for my wife and she doesn't particularly like my big ammo boxes (Aluminum panniers- functional, not pretty.) She would like something a little less obtrusive.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know this is an old post but, are the Givi bags still for sale? Just picked up an '07 Wee Strom for my wife and she doesn't particularly like my big ammo boxes (Aluminum panniers- functional, not pretty.) She would like something a little less obtrusive.
Thanks
Yes, I still have the E21's.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've got a few items for sale.

Givi side racks (for Givi paniers)for DL1000 $100
Givi top rack for same, also fits the DL650 (I think) $75 (SOLD)
Givi Windshield D260ST $75
Givi E21 paniers (flat black) $175 (SOLD)

All items in near new condition, used about 1 month.
Shipping to be paid by purchaser.
Top rack is SOLD, I bought it :mrgreen:

Everything was received in perfect condition. Nice doing business with you Caper.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts