StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping, exchange, and border costs are ridiculous. I really want to get my rear shock and forks rebuilt by Adventure Power Sports, but shipping will kill me and in the end they will be worth more than my bike. Does anyone know of a Canadian re builder or anyone knowledgeable about Vstrom suspension in Canada? Big bonus for Montreal or Toronto area.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Try Accelerated Technologies in Backhorn, ON. They have done front and rear on my 2013 650 for the original owner and the handling is excellent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Plus one on Accelerated Technologies. Great work there. Not cheap, but still probably cheaper than exchange rate, duty tax and shipping.

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Try Accelerated Technologies in Backhorn, ON. They have done front and rear on my 2013 650 for the original owner and the handling is excellent.
I Googled it since I hadn't heard of "Backhorn" and figured a typo got in there and yes it's "Buckhorn".

..Tom

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I Googled it since I hadn't heard of "Backhorn" and figured a typo got in there and yes it's "Buckhorn

..Tom
forgive me. English is my second language. Thanks Tom. You're right I've never heard of Backhorn

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Shipping, exchange, and border costs are ridiculous. I really want to get my rear shock and forks rebuilt by Adventure Power Sports, but shipping will kill me and in the end they will be worth more than my bike. Does anyone know of a Canadian re builder or anyone knowledgeable about Vstrom suspension in Canada? Big bonus for Montreal or Toronto area.
Accelerated technology did the crazy suspension setup moto Canada did. He posted about it on the 2018+section I got it priced out at about $5,000 . They do also offer respings, custom valving etc at significantly less cost.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts