StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadian Road Toad goes Stromabout in the Rocky Mountians and Badlands. Leaving Kingston Ontario mid June and riding solo westbound through the US I hope to cross from Montana into Wyoming via the Beartooth Pass on Canada Day. I’m expected in the Vancouver and Kelowna area mid July so my wife can join me for a week riding in the Rockies and then I’ll be home-bound mostly through southern Canada. I’ve planned an eight-week trip with an expected total of about 14,000km mostly on secondary paved roads with some gravel backroads. I’ve researched extensively and have detailed gps routes in my Zumo; this old atlas map keeps it simple.

I’m open to suggestions regarding my trip and welcome offers of accommodation; weather permitting I’ll be tenting when possible. Connecting with some of you, to ride with along the way on your favourite scenic twisties, would be great. More details can be found at windtogo.com and hopefully I’ll be able to update my blog as I have time and a wifi connection. Thanks to so many of you who have already shared your ideas and helped me learn enough skills to undertake this adventure.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd say you could crash at my place but I'll be leaving June 12th on my own adventure :) Edmonton to Inuvik via Canol Road and Dempster Hwy, and back through Telegraph Creek, BC.

Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts