StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My google searches have been unsuccessful and looking for a set of links to lower my 06 vstrom.

Any leads?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just get annoyed with crazy shipping rates and brokerage fees. Plus the exchange rate isn't too hot right now.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Aviciouscycle.ca is connected to Twisted Throttle. You're at the mercy of the Canadian dollar variations and higher prices, but they are very good people and actually answer their phones.

DualSportPlus.com was in Stony Creek until the original owners (really great people) closed up shop last year. Carrier Centres Motorcycles in Brantford was a trials only shop and bought the remains of DSP. They've built new premises and will get you whatever you want. So far they seem as dedicated as the original owners.

Petes-Superbike.com - Pete's is literally a one man shop. I think he works out of a small warehouse or perhaps his garage in St. Lazare, Quebec. He answers emails within a day and his tire prices can't be beat for anything north of the border. I needed an odd part last fall. He went to his suppliers and had it available to me within a couple of days.

Canadasmotorcycle.ca - in Montreal. Their selection seems to be better than most other Canadian shops and their service seems good. They offer free shipping over $49.

There are lots of US retailers who can beat all of these places on price, but once Canada customs gets its cut, it's not such a great deal, and I've had simple stuff take three weeks to arrive. If you can, support the Canadian guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for that Adventuretech link, i just ordered some raising links. been looking for them for a while, and they were a fantastic price!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts