In Australia, sold the CBF1000, kid can't ride ....accumulation of gear over the years. This is a partial list. What I have so far
I know there are some more jackets and pants than listed - a set that Aus buddy bought and sons good jacket. Will have actual photos on Scott jacket and trooper boots. Email contact please...buddy in Mississauga is helping out getting stuff sold.
Kermit chair - unused
View attachment 290841
BMW All around Boots US 11
- waterproof, very well thought out design....
View attachment 290843
Milwaukee Trooper - size 12
- excellent lift for height challenged riders and good grip.
Dual zips plus laces, once you fit them just one side zip in and out.
View attachment 290845
used twice. - I think large. Built in BlueTooth - very light. Son bought it when he thought he could start riding again. Did not work out.
View attachment 290846
SENA 20S Dual Comm system
-- packaging not as pristine as this but works well and loads of spare parts ...
View attachment 290847
Joe Rocket water proof jacket liner. This will work under any jacket...was nice travelling as worn alone for evenings. Just a great layer
First Gear Glove liners
with cable and controller 5 settings - very thin and flexible ..never needed more than setting of 3 to keep warm. Nice paired with the gloves below.
View attachment 290851
First Gear 3 season gloves D30 Gauntlets - far more flexible than most 3 season gloves due to the armour type. Yes the are actually waterproof
View attachment 290849
Airglide 3 riding pants
very happy with them over time. Fit 40-42 if I recall.
Scott Gortex 3 season jacket. Scott Distinct 2 Pro Gt. Took this cross country..kept dry and warm in wide range of conditions.
View attachment 290853
Weather Resistance :
Heavy duty 500 D Polyamid with ripstop reinforcements.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof Z-liner GORE-TEX® construction.
- Material :
- 95% Polyamid, 5% Polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Comfort :Comfortable soft and high collar system.
- Ventilation system.
- Insulation : Additional inner front flap insulation.
- Removable thermal lining with super soft 80gr. Dexfil® filling
- Special lightweight ripstop 260T tafetta.
- Additional kidney insulation system.
- Comfortable mesh lining.
- 3M Thinsulate C100 insulation.
- Waterproof storm cuff with thumbloop.
- Waterproof black and white zipper front flap system.
- SAS-TEC® protectors, EN1621-1 approved.
- Pocket for optional back protector with size information.
- Reflective elements for best visibility.
- 2 waterproof inner pocket.
- 4 water resistant outer pockets.
- Long connection zipper.
- Climate control by our removable collar system
- Adjustments at collar, waist, hem, sleeve and cuff.
- Pleats at elbow for greater range of motion.