StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first shipment to Canada arrives at Port Metro Vancouver on March 24. Distribution across Canada then takes place. Dealer told me today he had received the update from Suzuki Canada.

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
That is just a few weeks away. Holy crapola. There will be a lot of excited beavers around. :hurray:

Hopefully some of the dealers have a demo bike available to ride this season. I want to sign up for that. It is going to be a popular one i'm sure.

·
Registered
87 Posts
March Delivery

Terrific! Great! I am excited--not. Snowed 4 inches two days ago and another 4 inches last night. Anybody notice if Tire Chains were on the accessory list??

·
Registered
175 Posts
That is just a few weeks away. Holy crapola. There will be a lot of excited beavers around. :hurray:

Hopefully some of the dealers have a demo bike available to ride this season. I want to sign up for that. It is going to be a popular one i'm sure.
And there is nothing like an excited beaver! :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
We had better hope the port strike in Vancouver gets cleared up soon or else the bikes will likely get delayed at the port.

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
That is an ugly situation. The truckers are blocking the port traffic, but their complaint has nothing to do with the port. They want standardized wages that come from their individual bosses. The only fix would be a government mandated minimum wage of some kind. That could take a long time to resolve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts