StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a Canada flag patch maybe 8"x10 or 12" that I can sew on the back of my Icon Regulator vest. Can ayone tell me where to find something like this?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am trying to find a Canada flag patch maybe 8"x10 or 12" that I can sew on the back of my Icon Regulator vest. Can ayone tell me where to find something like this?
eBay item #350887576893

If that's gone, search on cypresscollectibles.

No experience at all with these people, it was what popped up on teh google.

Glenn

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
I found some stick on reflective patches without looking too hard. Amazon, I think. Aerostich has some sew on patches, but not too big if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Almost any army surplus store carries stuff like that. Or at a fair ?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry to jack the thread... you should be able to those patches almost anywhere... but never having looked for one I wouldn't know where that is..... sorry.
This past summer in Espanola, I decided I needed a Cdn flag for my top box, stopped at the Trading post beside Timmies at the #6and 11 intersection and bought a sticker for my box......Canadian flag.......you guessed it... Made in USA!
Really, I should have brought it back!

·
Registered
47 Posts
CDN Flag Patch

Sorry to jack the thread... you should be able to those patches almost anywhere... but never having looked for one I wouldn't know where that is..... sorry.
This past summer in Espanola, I decided I needed a Cdn flag for my top box, stopped at the Trading post beside Timmies at the #6and 11 intersection and bought a sticker for my box......Canadian flag.......you guessed it... Made in USA!
Really, I should have brought it back!
At least it wasn't made in China>

·
Registered
471 Posts
I wish we could find an American flag made in the USA.......TD

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Visit these shops

I like the flag store near the Duckworth exit in Barrie,
and the shop on the west side of Dufferin Street just south of Steeles Ave.,
in Toronto.

These places have a great variety of Canadian flags.

Their usual prices are not low enough to be called competetive,
but they often have sales of over-stocked and slightly blemished wares.

But, as others have pointed out, eBay is the most versatile source.

Happy hunting.
Keith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts