StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
My understanding is that the ABS module searches for a power supply on start up then when the bike goes over 5 km/h the ABS error light goes out.

Is there a way to use this to make the ABS switchable?

Might be too many issues, but would be handy in certain situations.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi there,
My understanding is that the ABS module searches for a power supply on start up then when the bike goes over 5 km/h the ABS error light goes out.

Is there a way to use this to make the ABS switchable?

Might be too many issues, but would be handy in certain situations.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I believe this will help do what you are looking for. VStrom. I think I've also read some posts about pulling the fuse but I think you needed to pat your stomach and rub your head to get it back on or something :confused:. Unfortunately I have to suggest trying to search for it on the forums. I'm not a fan of people answering questions with 'use the search function' but in this case, give it a try and you should find some posts about switching it on and off. I hope I was of some assistance to you. Please follow up with any info you find or how you plan to go about doing it. It is something I have thought about doing, just in case.
Cheers,
Brent

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've done the abs mod , got the wire and switch through EB and works grate . You can switch it off at eny time but to switch it back on you have to turn off the ignition to reset it ! But that's no probs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts