StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this old fella, see? And he's diggin thru the storage box on the deck and finds a rear sprocket. He's kind of a dottery old dude and isn't sure where it came from. And, can u believe it? He may have forgotten he changed out the rear. And here he is sitting with a new front after all the talk of a better ride. The sprocket doesn't have a brand name, only 50 for teeth I imagine.
Now he's a sweet old dottery dude but he's asking me what it all means. Does he already have his better ride? Would it be better still with switching out the front? Poor fella. He's so confused.>:)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I went out...I I mean he went out and counted the teeth ( joked with him and said "Got a lot more than u do Pops. Lol") 42. So I guess that one's off a forgotten ride. But, stock's 41, right?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 50 was definitely not from the V2. KLR maybe? Double checking brought the count to 41. So guess it's stock. All is well in lala land. I think the old guy needs a nap.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey old fella, the way things are going, if you keep re counting enough times the sprocket will get down to 16 teeth and you will be able to use it as a front sprocket ! :wink2: :laugh2:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The old fella has been rootin thru all the old paperwork. It's from a TW200. Aparrently he owns one and switched it out a couple of years ago. I gave him some Hot Chocolate (spiked with Stolys) and a warm comforter and he is resting comfortably now. Thanks for all your kind words and respect.:punk:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
The 50 was definitely not from the V2. KLR maybe? Double checking brought the count to 41. So guess it's stock. All is well in lala land. I think the old guy needs a nap.
Lay off the bud before counting.

Count, then the bud...

:grin2:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bud? Really, Janice? I thought for you it'd be Blue. But our fine town of Nelson has a wonderful brewery. And I never thought...hmmm, possibly.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Bud? Really, Janice? I thought for you it'd be Blue. But our fine town of Nelson has a wonderful brewery. And I never thought...hmmm, possibly.
Right. That was 'bud', not "Bud".

No alcohol in this girl, thank you...

:grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts