StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It used to be that I would love to spend a weekend tinkering with my car / motorcycle / garden tractor / anti-gravity device. Now, I prefer to drop stuff off, say what I want done and return with cash.

Anywhere in the Borden or Kingston, Ontario, areas that sombody could drop off a DL 650 for a CS100 Cruise Control install?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Good question. Have you contacted your local dealers. Some will. Some will not. Those that will not and most that do will send the work out to a third party. Just ask them who.

:lurk5:

But now that you've asked......

Anywhere in the Southern California, South of LA, North of San Diego, areas that sombody could drop off a DL 650 for a CS100 Cruise Control install?

·
$tromtrooper
845 Posts
It used to be that I would love to spend a weekend tinkering with my car / motorcycle / garden tractor / anti-gravity device. Now, I prefer to drop stuff off, say what I want done and return with cash.

Anywhere in the Borden or Kingston, Ontario, areas that sombody could drop off a DL 650 for a CS100 Cruise Control install?

If you ship or drive it up to Kenora Ont I install it for you. I'm and auto tech by trade and in the process of installing the audiovox on mine.

P.S. Kenora is 200kms east of Winnipeg :)

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I just moved my cable to pull from the front instead of the rear. No more scratching the gas tank. I still have the servo under the left side cover but aiming forward now. The cable end connection is now set up like JohnofChar's at http://11109.rapidforum.com/topic=103967232597&startid=5

·
Registered
589 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts