StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(I have this posted on ADV but wanted to start my own thread here. If you want to attend PM me.)

I've spent the morning getting things ready. Have plenty of wood for the bonfire and everything is freshly mown. I'll mow it all again Thursday night. It looks like we have at least 4 good hammock sites and can fit ten times the number of campers I have confirmed.

Speaking of campers, here is the list of confirmed campers.

FOXedupONE
rustyiconoclast
darkhorse85 +1
thisGuy +1
KCDakar
cheesewiz
astroman
bender
JKnowledge
cunnibra +2
Tige
lab rat +3

That is 19 confirmed campers. If you guys end up dragging anyone else over we have plenty of room.

Tentative campers

Motorpsycho Jim

I've also got some confirmed for the cookout.

ChurnDog
cbxtc6 +1
rlucas +2
onesaintfan
basmntdweller

And hopefully some local stromtroopers will attend as well.

This is gonna be good.
-GW

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm up to 25 campers!

Stromtrooper response is pretty weak. No race fans I take it.... ;)

-GW

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Count us in.... Is there a race at your house, or somewhere else ? Trooperette says she knows how to get to your house, whats up with that ? What time is this dog and pony show ? Is there anything you would like us to bring ? Will there be a goat breeding ?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Count us in.... Is there a race at your house, or somewhere else ? Trooperette says she knows how to get to your house, whats up with that ? What time is this dog and pony show ? Is there anything you would like us to bring ? Will there be a goat breeding ?
Wow, lots of questions.

First off that is between you and trooperette, she told me you knew about our "special time".

Anytime tomorrow afternoon is good.

Yeah, whatever you want to bring. Oh, and some camp chairs probably.

No goat breeding, she is visiting her mother in Hoboken.

-GW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts