StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using my Fuji Camera whenever I can. Even when riding the bike, granted it's hard to turn it on and point and click when doing certain speeds. I have also been staring at my Shelf that I knew would be useful to me. I placed the camera on it one day but it was too low, the GIVI Logo got in the way. Then I looked at my Tri=pod
, there's a screw holding it all together, so I bought a second one and went to work......... Using masking tape I found the center of the shelf and drilled a hole.

The whole thing took 15 minutes maybe, now I had to put the shelf back on once the tri-pod top was secure.

Good thing my phone takes pictures.
We took a ride south the other day, some of the pictures came out fuzzy / blurry due to vibrations. I have to work on that, maybe strengthen the shelf and use some rubber cushions.

The wife in front

Now to get a better camera.............:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Try setting your camera to anti shake mode [although it works for hand held shots it may not work on the bike but cheaper than buying a new camera if it does work].

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try setting your camera to anti shake mode [although it works for hand held shots it may not work on the bike but cheaper than buying a new camera if it does work].
Think my camera is a bit older than that. Won it at the company raffle / party 4 years ago. I'll put it in the Sport setting,

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW....Still using the sheepskin pad? wink wink....
Tom
OHHHH - there you are :mrgreen: Still have the pad, looking into getting a newer one ( thicker ) . Been a Tusch saver sofar:yesnod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts