StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post'em up fellas.....stopped by Walkers Grocery today...about 50 years to late...

·
Registered
342 Posts
In a few weeks, after I add rim tape and the CalSci windshield and a waterproof mil spec case bungeed on the pillion seat.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
711 Posts
Here is mine...Canadian EXP model with and without the side cases. (the brackets are quick release but I am tending to leave them on)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

Got the bike Saturday. Tore it all apart and down, stripped off all the heavy junk that I don't need. Put in my Shorai lithium battery, DIY heated grips, removed the intake snorkel. Finally got the first 100+ mile ride. Very happy with the bike. It's awesome. Akra pipe would make it sound much better though. :thumbup:

http://youtu.be/jYHcH7e_t2A

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
I should have taken a picture of all the orange panels in a box this morning. They're on their way to get red paint.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I should have taken a picture of all the orange panels in a box this morning. They're on their way to get red paint.
Thats great. Then you can start a calling all Red paint thread:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is mine...Canadian EXP model with and without the side cases. (the brackets are quick release but I am tending to leave them on)

Great looking bike Nuke!:thumb up: What make center stand is that?

·
Registered
711 Posts
That was the OEM center stand.
I added center stand, passenger backrest and 12V outlet (top of fairing left side behind the windscreen) to the EXP model. From that angle on the outside bike it is difficult to see, but I have a Zumo GPS and my garage door opener mounted as well.
Ken

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was the OEM center stand.
I added center stand, passenger backrest and 12V outlet (top of fairing left side behind the windscreen) to the EXP model. From that angle on the outside bike it is difficult to see, but I have a Zumo GPS and my garage door opener mounted as well.
Ken
Schaaaaweet!!! nice work Ken. Would love to see pics of how your mounted your Zumo. Great looking ride!

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Schaaaaweet!!! nice work Ken. Would love to see pics of how your mounted your Zumo. Great looking ride!
Sorry if I have gotten off topic (but the bike is fox orange :yesnod: ); you can see the 12V outlet just under the fairing sticker on the left side that will plug into the GPS, pardon for the garage door opener, need to find a better fix for that and pm me if you want a more detailed photo of the Zumo bracket. The bracket has a quick release lever at the top and is quite robust...ie the GPS should not pop off as it would with a car mount (this is a Zumo 220 and a RAM mount system for various mounts are included (cage mount and also a mount that will connect to clutch lever).

·
Registered
62 Posts
After this weekend you can take all the dam pictures you want on the dam tour. lol :green_lol:

Installing this weekend:
SW Moto rear plate for bag
coocase s50 Matte Black with beaver adapter for tail lights
Oxford heated grips and beaver plug
Enduro Guardian crash plate
Givi TN532 Crash Bars
Givi tank lock bag and ring
HD Pro Hero 2 camera
SW Moto center stand (may not get until next week)

Still looking at GPS options and if I am going to install a fuse block, lights and heat for my seat.

Also still waiting to figure out what seat I am going to get as the stock seat sucks. Also may get upgraded led lights for the coocase.

Hope the wife dosent see this thread.. LOL

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Great Bike

Picked up in January. :thumbup:
Added a center stand, the lower cowling and PIAA lights since this picture was taken.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts