StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! Just purchased my new K6 1000. Looking to meet others to ride with and share mod ideas. Is there a time when people get together and ride? Anyone wanting to ride August long? Any ideas? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
calgary strommers

Sorry I missed your post at the time. I am in Calgary and would have gone out on the Aug. long weekend.
Going out to Revelstoke and south this weekend, Aug 18.
I ride a K4 650 silver. We should meet up later on.

G. Crooks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: calgary strommers

onesandman said:
Sorry I missed your post at the time. I am in Calgary and would have gone out on the Aug. long weekend.
Going out to Revelstoke and south this weekend, Aug 18.
I ride a K4 650 silver. We should meet up later on.

G. Crooks
Love to meet up I live in the N.W it's always good to have more riding friends. My trip was awesome..Honestly it was my first trip ever....and I ended up doing 2000kms in 2 days. Drop me a line [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in downtown Calgary, riding a 2K5 Blue650.

Just returned from a 5400KM trip thru BC last night and still keen to get more KM on the bike and could be talked into a local ride this weekend

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CALLING ALL V-STROM OWNERS!!!!...WE MAY ACCEPT OTHERS TOO...HEE HEE....OUR FIRST RIDE WILL BE LEAVING THE TUSCANY SOBEY'S AUG 27th @ 9:30AM. RIDE TBD....MAYBE HEADED OUT THE 1A TO BANFF FOR LUNCH? DEPENDING ON TIME, MAYBE CONTINUE ON TO LAKE LOUISE FOR COFFEE AND HEAD HOME. ANY IDEAS? THOUGHT I'D PUT IT OUT THERE TO GET THIS THING STARTED...IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR US TO ALL MEET AND SHARE STROM STORIES

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tyblaney said:
CALLING ALL V-STROM OWNERS!!!!...WE MAY ACCEPT OTHERS TOO...HEE HEE....OUR FIRST RIDE WILL BE LEAVING THE TUSCANY SOBEY'S AUG 27th @ 9:30AM. RIDE TBD....MAYBE HEADED OUT THE 1A TO BANFF FOR LUNCH? DEPENDING ON TIME, MAYBE CONTINUE ON TO LAKE LOUISE FOR COFFEE AND HEAD HOME. ANY IDEAS? THOUGHT I'D PUT IT OUT THERE TO GET THIS THING STARTED...IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR US TO ALL MEET AND SHARE STROM STORIES

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics!!!
Many, many more to come!! It is wonderful to have met some great people with the same interest!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts