StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun came out for a bit today, thought I would get the WEE out of the shop and go for a short cruise around the neighborhood... The "Little Woman" call ot to remind me how dangerous the road conditions would be, next thing I know "They" are here to take me away... Guess I will have to wait a bit longer!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
First: I forget how good that color Wee -- Ice Blue -- can look. Then again, it's in it's element in those pix.

Second: imho... that color is also VERY BMW. It reminds me that someone at Suzuki is gunning for BMW with this bike. Why else give the bike such a German name?

Lastly: That most be the least common of all the Wee colors.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a Datsun 280Z in 1978, BMW 2002 in 1976, Porsche 914 in 1973, all were about this same color. It has been one of my favorites!

·
Registered
163 Posts
The sun came out for a bit today, thought I would get the WEE out of the shop and go for a short cruise around the neighborhood... The "Little Woman" call ot to remind me how dangerous the road conditions would be, next thing I know "They" are here to take me away... Guess I will have to wait a bit longer!!!
Hey Wil, What bags are those? Where and how much please.

Thanx,
Wayne
ICBIRAR

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts