StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You see a lot of crash bars for the 1000 list but not the 650. Are they the same size? Just bought a new 2014 650 and in need Of them

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have the Givi bars. I like them... solid, look good, and as long as you add a little caulk at the bottom connectors, no vibration. Only issue I've had is a little rust on the swivel where the three point connector is screwed into the engine mounts holes. Keeps peekin' through the Rustoleum...

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have the genuine suzuki "Black" crash bars, i have only purchased these in the last month and they have an extra vertical piece of pipework that run vertically "up" from near the cross over bracket "left to right side brace".
No noises, vibrations. Quality and finish appears great. Fit up was a piece of piss, just use your tension wrench.
I have already lightly tested, i had my bike on the center stand on the grass and the bloody thing fell over on the right hand side, between the crash bars and the rear footpeg taking the wieght no ther damage or marks. Job done.

PS - i have not seen pictures of mine anywhere and the spares guy at "Suzuki" only mentioned their existance as the titanium colored ones were on back order.

I will endevour to get some images up soon.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey Grant69, did you get the 2015 model, if so what colour and was it from Trevor Jordan?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Rules, Forum Support, Help and Information [NOT FOR MOTORCYCLE RELATED QUESTIONS] :fineprint:

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Gor a part number for the black Suzuki bars?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Thanks, looks like its available in Europe now, cant find it in the US.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts