StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Bumble Wee headed east on Frost Road about 3:30pm yesterday (July 1). Think it may be the same one I saw about three weeks ago coming off 480 onto Frost.

·
Banned
593 Posts
That's odd. I work RIGHT there in that industrial park off of frost road (Philipp pkwy). I haven't seen the guy you're talking about. Mine is blue, and you will often see me after 5:00PM or around 8:00 in the morning.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's odd. I work RIGHT there in that industrial park off of frost road (Philipp pkwy). I haven't seen the guy you're talking about. Mine is blue, and you will often see me after 5:00PM or around 8:00 in the morning.
I know Philip well. I like to walk my dog down it on Sundays. You must love trying to get out of there at 5 every day.

The yellow headed on up past Philip though. I've only recently started looking for Stroms so I don't know if he's a regular commuter.

·
Banned
593 Posts
It's a bear at rush hour. Usually I work late and get out around 6 or sometimes later, and it's not as bad.
Actually, I tend to squeeze through the security gates and go out Hudson Aurora on the way home (down past Tinker's Creek- I think that's Hudson Aurora. I've only worked there for 7 years now, lol).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts