StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been ages since I've posted photos and I've forgotten the steps!!!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/Justdrew2/100_3335.jpg

This is a link to some blurred camels on the Old Flinders Hwy west of Townsville.
I will keep trying to get the image up rather than the link, rhymes with photo bucket!

I was trying to get into the Great Dividing Range south of Townsville by going from Woodstock to Giru in the hope of finding a road leading into the ranges but the ones I tried were all dead ends. Eventually I arrived at Giru, where the sugarcane crushing has begun.

·
Super Moderator
4,601 Posts
Your pic is a little too big to directly link as I have done. You should resize it then you can use the insert image button at the top of the message box.

·
Super Moderator
4,601 Posts
I never bothered to learn to post pics but I should do it one day. Geez I've said that a few times before.
With vBulletin, it really is dead simple. If you have them hosted somewhere, then directly link using the insert image button. If they are on your PC, then use the Manage Attachments button below the test box in the Additional Options section.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
With vBulletin, it really is dead simple. If you have them hosted somewhere, then directly link using the insert image button. If they are on your PC, then use the Manage Attachments button below the test box in the Additional Options section.
With photobucket it's easy too.

Left click on image code on pic in PB [it automatically copies it for you] then right click and paste the code in the forum post you want to submit it in.

And whallaaa! there is your picture up in the post.

Just like this.

TaaDaa, it's the Malborough Man to the rescue.
AstroBob was soooo grateful after he dropped his bike and broke the footpeg. :jawdrop:

:green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:
:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Bugger Too

Well if it's that simple......maybe even I can do it! ( well I think laziness and disinterest comes into play here) Dropped the bike did u Bob? Bloody 'ell they're quick to tell the whole bloody world! We have all done it but it wasn't broadcast...
AAnywayy.... where is that road? Hmmm Looks like nice curves (like Gina Lollabrigetta ...Er never mind you'r probably too young)

·
Super Moderator
4,601 Posts
Well if it's that simple......maybe even I can do it! ( well I think laziness and disinterest comes into play here) Dropped the bike did u Bob? Bloody 'ell they're quick to tell the whole bloody world! We have all done it but it wasn't broadcast...
AAnywayy.... where is that road? Hmmm Looks like nice curves (like Gina Lollabrigetta ...Er never mind you'r probably too young)
I recognise that fat bugger in the Marlboro jacket. :yesnod:

The road was from Falls Creek to Bright in Vic.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I remember Gina, hubba hubba :thumbup:

I can come up one day and get you sorted with it if you like Brian [if you can't get it figured out].

It will cost you a cup of coffee though. :fineprint:

Must be something about camels in ride pics, I posted one up a couple of weeks ago after a ride out through Mountain Lagoon. :confused:

Good pics Drew.
I would love to get a look at the cane fields up that way some time.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
You don't want to get an ugly one saturn when that is all there is :green_lol:
But I still love Baaabaaaraaa! :bom_heart:

Bob, Bob........hey BOB!! Send her back to me, you can't keep her for ever.

I wouldn't dare look at Ca(r)mel, or any other big double humped female hussy. :bom_gorgeous:

And this ones too young for my liking.

Geez, we're a warped bunch here :bom_mad:
:green_lol::green_lol::green_lol::green_lol: :green_lol::green_lol:

:oops::new_hijacked:
We've turned this in to a Camel thread.
Sorry.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Justdrew, I think your thread has been hijacked by some camel jockeys dreaming of loves lost :mod2_tt1::bom_love:and telling stories of dropped bikes and inflatable Baaabraaaas :mod2_shaun::ihih:

Where's a mod when you need them:confused:

:cheers2:
BOB

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hijacked by camel jockeys

Justdrew, I think your thread has been hijacked by some camel jockeys dreaming of loves lost :mod2_tt1::bom_love:and telling stories of dropped bikes and inflatable Baaabraaaas :mod2_shaun::ihih:

Where's a mod when you need them:confused:

:cheers2:
BOB
Great I've had a good laugh, my daughter has read the thread and agrees that you're all a weird mob.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts