Strom Trooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of these turn signals PN Y0503 and Y0504, one was broken out of the box but didn't notice it until hours later and don't know which one is which to return the broken one. Searched online for pics of these but always the same pics come up and the left and right are slightly different. Can anyone help me out? I need to replace the bottom one as the screw mount is broken from the lens.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
They look very similar but slightly different to the Yamaha ones and they have a drain at the bottom.

Where the lens meets the body there is a small nick to allow water out.

That could help you ???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are left and right signals, one of them is supposed to fit front left and right rear, the other the opposite! I have 2 on the front I bout years ago and they are exactly the same? Weird

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
When I zoom in on your first photos I can see little cut outs where the lens meets the body, if they are only on one side the cut outs will face down like the Yamaha.

With the cut outs facing down you should know right from left.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is good advice, those cut outs are to drain water that may get into the lens! Thanks for that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes the drain hole goes down but something isn’t right in the picture. The threaded section where the wires run through is what they are attached with to the strom. In the picture one is toward the front of the signal the other is toward the back of the signal. That might be a front and rear. I’m guessing one will line up and fit in the cutout that is covered by the larger factory boot on the attachment. The other might not line up and fit inside the cutout of the fairing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts