StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, with this weather heating up I though it was about time we had another overnighter. It looks like I will be having another 4 weeks off with my leg so the end of Oct 29/30th is good for me.

I was thinking of giving you a tour of the northern rivers on saturday before heading to my property for a camp out, fire and meal. On Sunday I was thinking a bit of off road training drills (seems I need more practice :biggrinjester:) on the flat near my house before taking a leisurely ride though Mebbin where every one can go their separate ways.

Just a though at the moment what ya think??

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
i like the idea - the weekend either side of that weekend is better for me - but i will see how things pan out. kudos to u chef for playing host again!:thumbup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The other reason I chose 29/30 is on long range forecast it is the first week end that no rain is forecasted. Not sure at this point what Nov looks like.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just read about the Mullum Food Festival that weekend, sounds like a good place to grab some lunch and supplies for dinner :thumbup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Chef, were in. We where coming down your way this weekend actually, was going to give you a bell but the forecast is so poor Ill make it your weekend instead.
As always look foward to some great company
G & H

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
the long term forecast now says first no/low rain day is sunday 6th Nov - looks like the forecast only become half accurate 7 days ahead of time.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shit sorry guys, my boss has just asked me to go out to a problem kitchen next friday in Ivinho NSW. I really need the cash as I have only been working at home on half pay for the past 9 weeks. So the date I set will not work, lets throw around some more dates and lets make this our Christmas get together! Sorry again but its just the nature of my job. When we have a date confirmed I will send out a group email to the collective, Thanks.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Chef, were in. We where coming down your way this weekend actually, was going to give you a bell but the forecast is so poor Ill make it your weekend instead.
As always look foward to some great company
G & H
Hi mate, definitely not a good week end to come down my way as up 20mm rain forecasted. Give me a bell when you do come down, if im home we will catch up :thumbup: if not see you at this overnighter when it happens :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
no worries chef - getting $$$ for our passion (and other responsibilities, i suppose) is important.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Sounds good to me

We have a trip to Urunga 12-13th November for anyone is interested. It will be my first ride for a while and Im looking forward to it. It might be best to pick a weekend that suits you Gareth and we can just all turn up.....too easy.

We could sort out your problem kitchen too. Although you might not get asked back to another one after we were there.

Good to see you are back out and about.

Trevor

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heading to Ivanhoe NSW tomorrow for work :headbang: and will be out for three weeks I will work out my roster and get back with a new date soon.

Went for my second ride yesterday since the incident, had a ball its good to be back on two legs again :thumbup: I forgot that also ment back to work :thumbdown:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All right guys sorry about not getting this sorted sooner, I have been to busy with work and catering jobs to think about it.

I have organised my roster and it looks like the 3rd & 4th of December will be my last weekend off before Christmas, so lets lock that date in and see how we go.

The plan would be to meet at Uki Saturday morning around 9am NSW time, ride around the area and loop back to my property by about 3pm. Any one that cant make it to Uki can meet up then. I will will organise the meal and just ask for $20 each to cover food cost, this includes breakfast sunday morning.

On sunday morning I thought it would be fun to do some off road training drills and then hit some dirt trails before we all go our seperate ways.

Well what do you all think, lets make this our Christmas get together :thumbup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Tx, Chef.

I have booked to go on a Triumph adv ride that Sunday BUT if there is enough interest in this get-together I will change plans or see if I can combine the two.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Weekend 3&4 December

Chef, although I haven't meet anyone from the forum or ridden with anyone one for that matter, I would like to put my interest forward for this weekend.

Cheers

Brett

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Chef,
unfortunately i will be in Melbourne that weekend. would have been good to do some off road drills under the watchful eyes of the more experienced.

hope u guys have a good weekend

·
Registered
808 Posts
I will check dates, and if free - I'lle be there.

Chef, although I haven't meet anyone from the forum or ridden with anyone one for that matter, I would like to put my interest forward for this weekend.
Cheers - Brett
You should have come along to Urunga last weekend Brett - it was pretty good. Hopefully we can meet up on this next run. A ride on Saturday and camp overnight is always great.

I will get back to you Gareth - cheers for now..
Trevor

1 - 20 of 116 Posts