StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
How do you keep coming up with all these places ? Did you cut up the telephone book and throw it up in the air. Then pick out the one on top ? I'll try to make this one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Get lost !! Never, misplaced maybe but never lost. (as long as you are in the right state) I'm planning on being as long as I don't get misplaced.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not sure what time I'm leaving yet. I might run north thru the backroads of Floral City ,Inverness then east towards Bushnell or Ocala. A lot depends on the temps. It will be great to some fellow Strommers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tomorrow -- there will be a chill in the air in the morning hours, but under sunny skies, warming up nicely to the low 70's.

Cruzn'AL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice meeting everyone !!! Too bad only two Stroms in the whole bunch. I got to meet some serious long distance riders. Quite a variety of bikes. Hope to see everyone again. Thanks for setting it up Cruzin AL. Even if the place was not ready for us.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Great ride and good selection. The cooks did a fine job accommodating our bunch.

Great meeting you Scorpion. If you want to see lots of v stroms, Ironhorse is the event to attend. The riding is spectacular. I sent you a link or you can look at the "events" section on this forum and look it up near the top.

see you at the next rte,

Clem

·
Registered
776 Posts
Al thanks for putting them together! Gives me a chance to ride and meet great people. I think you have the record now on the MTF forum!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts