StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i've gone over a few searches for what's available in terms of modulating the brake light. I remember seeing a while ago a company that made a module that simply plugs in between the tail light and the cables leading to it.

Did i imagine it or does this exist?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have the Back-off wired into my Coocase lights. I get lots of comments about them. This is the third bike that I have had the Back-off device on. Never a problem.

·
Registered
44 Posts
brake lite modulator

the one you are looking for is at vizi tec .com, this is the one i ordered and will report on how good it works i also just installed a new led clear brake light from germany on flea bay about 70.00 shipped took about 8 days and i can report it is very bright and makes the bike look more modern from behind and is way better than the stock one hands down !!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Kisan tailBlazers, plug and play 20W bulbs. I actually just removed mine because they were canceling out my cruise-control. I could set up a relay and keep them in but I already have some hyperlites and I'm not all that electrically inclined.

Selling the Kisan bulbs if you want them!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello,

i've gone over a few searches for what's available in terms of modulating the brake light. I remember seeing a while ago a company that made a module that simply plugs in between the tail light and the cables leading to it.

Did i imagine it or does this exist?
Have these on all our bikes. Use the FL1T $18.00

Electro Flasher

·
Registered
1 Posts
Modulator on a budget...

The hypder lights rock... But too steep for my budget. I simply got a replacement LED bulb and used some LED strips and wired them into a tiny modulator I got off ebay for 20 bucks. Zowwie438 was his handle.

I also run a 100W stutter horn that makes folks poop their pants!

With over 20,000 miles logged in urban areas... I need all I can get.

++MCSafety guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cheap brake light modulator

Bought a brake light modulator from Superbrightled.com for $4.95. There is no adjustment, 4 rapid flashes followed by 4 medium flashed, then solid. Only works with LED brake light bulb. You will find it in the strobe light section. Have had it installed for a few weeks and seems to work fine.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Whatever light you decide to go with Eastern Beaver sells an adapter that plugs directly in to your wiring going to the brake light. Easy hook up however you have to remove some of the rear items to access it.

VStrom

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Another option are the producs from Skeene Design. I don't think they offer a modulator for use with your existing lights but their add on products are good. I have the amber Photon Blasters on my front end with Hyperlites on the rear (didn't know about Skeene Designs when I bought the rears). Both are great products.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts