StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This pipe looks cool :thumbup:

The new Desert Fox for the Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom. -innovative design – typical BOS sound – with EC approval – mechanism adjustable sound controller make sure you are even by the sound.

BOS® rear silencers with EC type approval offer superb fit and excellent engineering.
Every exhaust system is tested on a dynamometer to ensure that it boosts performance and also produces the legendary BOS sound.
The superb design of this exhaust means that it blends perfectly with the lines of the bike.
Every single rear silencer is assembled by hand to ensure optimum quality and perfect fit.
All the developments and long years of experience gained in the racing scene are fed into the production process. If you remove the dB killer, you will then have an open racing silencer (not approved for road use under the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO)).

Zard auspuff - Fehler

·
Administrator
17,537 Posts
That looks awesome and very well made and designed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hate it when people post gear like this - my hand keeps reaching for my wallet. Looks very neat. Does anyone know the weight of the OEM muffler?

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate it when people post gear like this - my hand keeps reaching for my wallet. Looks very neat. Does anyone know the weight of the OEM muffler?
5.5kg for the stock muffler

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
That is one cool looking muffler. In the end though, you can purchase a lot of aftermarket accessories for $1200. As cool as it looks, the practical side of my finances must prevail, darnit!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
For me it still looks too big, like the OEM. I like the Remus best so far
Initially, I was thinking the same thing. My first thoughts were I'd just keep the stock can since they are probably close to the same size. It does look like a nice exhaust overall, but I agree, I'd get one of the smaller, and more likely, less expensive ones. There will be more companies coming out with exhausts as the year progresses.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Initially, I was thinking the same thing. My first thoughts were I'd just keep the stock can since they are probably close to the same size. It does look like a nice exhaust overall, but I agree, I'd get one of the smaller, and more likely, less expensive ones. There will be more companies coming out with exhausts as the year progresses.
I'm an impatient man and I HATE stock exhaust. So it couldn't happen soon enough. Or luggage for that matter

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That pic of the red V2 with the Yoshi on it would be the one for me. And, I'll bet, a lot less cabbage.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm an impatient man and I HATE stock exhaust. So it couldn't happen soon enough. Or luggage for that matter
With you there, Jake. The bike is giving me just a hint of how good it sounds so I wanna hear it, dammit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts