StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it tricks the computer into thinking it's a cooler reading. I have been getting some puffing and spitting. And stalled a couple times. Thinking this might correct this lean problem. I want to order one.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Yes it tricks the computer into thinking it's a cooler reading. I have been getting some puffing and spitting. And stalled a couple times. Thinking this might correct this lean problem. I want to order one.

I seen them on eBay and almost purchased one. I decided to go with the X-TRE instead because I didn't have to make any mods to the bike whereas the booster plug requires you to cut a hole in the airbox. If you get one, let us know how it works out for you.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I would also be interested in a testimonial. It's a bit pricey for the actual parts involved, but if it performs like they claim, it would be worth it for me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I seen them on eBay and almost purchased one. I decided to go with the X-TRE instead because I didn't have to make any mods to the bike whereas the booster plug requires you to cut a hole in the airbox. If you get one, let us know how it works out for you.
how does it work. do you like it

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a boosterplug , but I still dont have the bike ?. When I do have both I will write about it. But one thing is for sure, you dont have to cut the air intake!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts