StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid-winter and 60 degrees here in CT. What a great oppturtunity to take her out for a spin.
Took a short 30 min. ride though my local towns. Nothing too exciting; but, it was just nice to be on 2 wheels.
Anyone else??

·
Registered
61 Posts
same in NY, had 65 F on the thermometer. Was skiing Thursday, couple hours on the Wee today-NICE!
I typically don't "winterize" (I do use float charger though) because I seem to be able to get out every month or so even in winter when weather is like this

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Same here. I put in gas stabilizer, hook up the battery tender and just stretch her legs at least once a month, in the winter. So, I am ready to go when ever weather allows.
Hey Bruce,
I do the same to my bike to while it sleeps over the winter. I was going to take my bike out today, but am concerned about the salt that's laid down all over the roads here in Upstate N.Y.

I did see three bikes out today, including a newer BMW street bike. I may take my 1000 out tomorrow though, as it is supposed to also be warm.

Syd

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Syd,
Nice to hear from you.
It is now 9:30 Sun. Morning the sun is peeking through and it’s already 62 degrees. An afternoon spin might be in order.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Also in CT. Rode to work Friday, took a short ride yesterday afternoon, and then took the wife out for ice cream on the bike today. Probably ride to work tomorrow too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts