Strom Trooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey if you want to do any day trips anywhere, let me know. I just moved to Nampa from NE Oregon and there's a lot of interesting things to explore around here.

·
Registered
166 Posts
NE Oregon? I rode home from Vancouver, WA today. The winds from La Grande through to Ontario about killed me!

Send me a pm and we can meet up. There are a handful of us at the Fire Center that enjoy getting out whenever possible. We all ride at a fairly relaxed clip.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NE Oregon? I rode home from Vancouver, WA today. The winds from La Grande through to Ontario about killed me!

Send me a pm and we can meet up. There are a handful of us at the Fire Center that enjoy getting out whenever possible. We all ride at a fairly relaxed clip.
We moved from Portland to La Grande, and I hated the wind in La Grande. Really cut down on my riding. The rain in Portland didn't bother me at all, did tons of miles, but the wind really cut down my yearly riding totals. Boise is AWESOME for riding! It's going to be 75 degrees on Monday!

Yea, I'm not on a sport bike, and in no hurry to break my neck. :) I'll PM you. Sounds like fun! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking into getting a wee. I have to get my license, protection and bike. But hope to be riding with you guys soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any upcoming rides planned?

Hey Boise Riders...

Any planned rides coming up?

Also, if any of ya have any stock dog bones they want to get rid of let me know, trying to get back to stock height.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts