StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am enjoying wearing Bohn body armor pants under Carhart work pants for warm weather riding. Very comfortable and hopefully protective. The Bohn pants are made of very thin material with a lot of pieces stitched together and I am wondering how well they will hold up. Anyone have experience with this matter?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Added praise

I recently bought a pair (?) of bohn armor pants. Very comfortable and protective. I haven't ridden enough miles (1000) to talk about wear and tear other than they still look brand new.

I'm a believer!

Wiz

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've used these for a couple of riding seasons, great for use with riding jeans with kevlar. I like the fact that the pads stay on your knees where they belong. hope I never have to test them out!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It holds up well. Mine is almost 3 years old. I low sided 2 years ago wearing it a draggin' jeans doing about 40 mph. The pants held but a fair amount od denim was burned to the Kevlar. The armor held up as well , didn't shift and I didn't have any bruising. The only injury was a jammed wrist

·
Registered
707 Posts
This is excellent. I was wondering about a crash test. Sorry you have had the experience but I am thankful for the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts