StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blue Wee-Strom Club !!!!!!!!!!

The flat blacks and the yellows have their own thing, whaddya' say us Blue owners gang up on 'em???

Strength in numbers baby!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Let me be the first to join you!!!

DOWN WITH BLACK :bom_furious3:
DOWN WITH YELLOW :devil_14:

Sorry ... I forgot to take my meds today. :rolleyes1:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Okay......I was kinda kidding, but what the hell!!!

Weezel, you are number 2 (sorry, no pun intended).

Now, what shall be the official name of our 'society'. It can't be something as unimaginative as the "Fat Back Club" or the "Yellow Wee" (sounds like something else) club.

Now accepting all members with BLUE Wee-Stroms - COME ONE, COME ALL!!!!!!

Let's let our BLUE Pride SHOW!!!!!!!!!

(Hey, this is kinda cool!):mrgreen:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Team BLUE! ...

though I got my favorite color (blue of course) I must confide i would dead even trade for flat black without thinking twice ... just because it is "different"

·
Registered
159 Posts
I really don't think we need a club, we already have the fastest Wee's, get the best MPGs, and more action from the ladies!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Team BLUE! ...

though I got my favorite color (blue of course) I must confide i would dead even trade for flat black without thinking twice ... just because it is "different"
You are hereby deemed #3

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I really don't think we need a club, we already have the fastest Wee's, get the best MPGs, and more action from the ladies!
Too bad, you're #4!! ; although I must agree with you......

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
....and since you haven't awaken from the dream state, you can be a tall, dark, rich Playboy Astronaut too.

Can I join?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....and since you haven't awaken from the dream state, you can be a tall, dark, rich Playboy Astronaut too.

Can I join?
But of course, you are Numero Cinco. By the way, I love your avatar - how do I get a couple of those?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Give Xavier my #2 spot. I love his avatar.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
275 Posts
The flat blacks and the yellows have their own thing, whaddya' say us Blue owners gang up on 'em???

Strength in numbers baby!!!!!!!:mrgreen:
Starting a color club for anything other than the reknowned flat black is an exercise in futility. No matter what alleged color you pick, the wheels, lower exhaust shield rear fender, and other bits will be black. So I am sorry, but the flat black club is the only legitimate color club. :weapons_9:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotta go for the day, let me know if you want to join and I'll play catch up tomorrow. Another option is everyone decide what number they should be and deem yourself that number. Pior to writing this post, we had assigned number 5 last, so number 6 would be next. (rocket science, I know)

·
Registered
7 Posts
2004 Blue Wee Strom

Sign me up! 2004 Blue Wee Strom

Go Blue!:hurray:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Starting a color club for anything other than the reknowned flat black is an exercise in futility. No matter what alleged color you pick, the wheels, lower exhaust shield rear fender, and other bits will be black. So I am sorry, but the flat black club is the only legitimate color club. :weapons_9:
I know, we're just trying to piss you off!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
87 Posts
ATTACK !!!! :var_33: :weapons_9:

Hmmm ... did I just shoot me? :cryin:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe so, but I bet we'll have more members, therefore we'll be the one swinging that axe!! (or is it a hammer?)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blue bikes = Skyriders?
We're going to have to vote on that one (no offense).

I know, what about the "Gloss Blue" club, now that's imagination at work, not to mention original!

1 - 20 of 212 Posts