StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to show off my new V-Strom stickers to a blue Wee on I79 north July
9th about 3pm. Just checking to see if he's a member here. Seeing another Strom on my way to work put me in a good mood for the rest of the night:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is red, I would hate to commute through the tunnels at rush hour.

Im up in the north hills if anyone ever wants to ride.
IF I can get a new battery, I dont have the cash for one:sad1:

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems there are a few Stroms in the 'Burgh area, and I've had at least 2 people come up to me and ask about mine cause they were looking at getting one.

Anyone interested in meeting? Maybe at local Suzuki dealers? A group of Stroms showing up in the lot may help the shop's sales, and spark interst in the do-it-all, adventure style bikes.

Of course if the shop is more interested in sell the crome plated fashon statements we may get run off:mod_lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seems there are a few Stroms in the 'Burgh area, and I've had at least 2 people come up to me and ask about mine cause they were looking at getting one.

Anyone interested in meeting? Maybe at local Suzuki dealers? A group of Stroms showing up in the lot may help the shop's sales, and spark interst in the do-it-all, adventure style bikes.

Of course if the shop is more interested in sell the crome plated fashon statements we may get run off:mod_lol:
Yeah, no kidding. I work over in Coraoplis and I went down to the Suzuki dealer on University over there to see if they had any V-Stroms before I bought mine. They had none and they don't really carry them either. The guy told me occasionally folks come in and ask about them, but not enough for them to start carrying them. Anywho, I'm always up for a ride...

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, no kidding. I work over in Coraoplis and I went down to the Suzuki dealer on University over there to see if they had any V-Stroms before I bought mine. They had none and they don't really carry them either. The guy told me occasionally folks come in and ask about them, but not enough for them to start carrying them. Anywho, I'm always up for a ride...
They know me well there (I'm the crazy guy who rides in snow and ice). Tracy's is were I bought my '07. The only one he had. He only had one '08 also, a flat black. I think it sat on the floor less than a month.

I kinda like the idea of getting together and show people that they don't have to choose between a hard to keep clean HD look-a-like and a laying on your belly street racer. There is a third type that can do it all cumfortably.

Ok, well maybe not "do it all". This thing SUCKS for trying to pick-up women at local bike nights.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Snow and ice - that's a bit extreme. I rode in to work today and I don't have cold weather gear (it's ordered, just not in hand yet), so I froze my ass off. But, it's good to just be out riding. As for pickin up the chicks - good thing I already have one. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts