StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, September 1, early afternoon. I was going south on Route 9 just about to turn west onto 9n, when I saw a blue vstrom with passenger. I waved hello, and was given a return hand signal hello. From the area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
That had to be my wife and I, although looking back, I don't think it was the 1st. Seems to me, we were there on Saturday 08/30....Or it is one Hell of a coincidence. You were on a 14 V turning right on to Rt9N, we were on our 2012 V in the outside left turning lane waiting for the light, to go North on 9. My wife and I both have black helmets.

Any Yup, pretty much from the area...Kind of between Galway and Amsterdam, or about 40 miles from there! Always nice to see another Strom around!

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That had to be my wife and I, although looking back, I don't think it was the 1st. Seems to me, we were there on Saturday 08/30....Or it is one Hell of a coincidence. You were on a 14 V turning right on to Rt9N, we were on our 2012 V in the outside left turning lane waiting for the light, to go North on 9. My wife and I both have black helmets.

Any Yup, pretty much from the area...Kind of between Galway and Amsterdam, or about 40 miles from there! Always nice to see another Strom around!
Coincidental for sure. If you every want to ride, maybe we can meet somewhere. Safe riding:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts