StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in an early morning ride to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
I will be leaving Walhalla 7:00am. I will be at the entrance to the Parkway off Hwy 215 about 8:30 give or take. I will be on a silver Sprint Gt, black jacket with hi-viz shoulders.
Mike D.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds like a good ride, but for the 1700 some mile commute- I'm gonna have to pass this time :beatnik:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great trip

I'm on my way to ride the BRP end to end (north to south), but won't get to Waynesboro until Monday morning.

Enjoy the ride !
Sounds like a great trip, be safe and enjoy.

Mike D.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
change of plans

Rain is heading to western NC. I did a long rain ride a couple of weeks ago so today I will go to Dahlonega GA and stop at Riders Hill.

Regards Mike D.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I hope you have a good ride.

Let me know the next time you head out. I've only ridden with one other member from this forum and he lives in Canada. I need to get out more...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope you have a good ride.

Let me know the next time you head out. I've only ridden with one other member from this forum and he lives in Canada. I need to get out more...
Will do Rodney.

Mike

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Next time I go to the Parkway I'll get some pics. Today all I have is pics of the bikes at Riders Hill.

Mike
He I had the good fortune to be awokend by throat-clogging mucous this morning, so I left the house before daybreak.

It rained a little this morning before 10:30.

Them's was the clouds that caused it.

I would've joined you, Mike, but family commitments prevented me from doing so. I was home before you hit the state line.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hopefully it will be warmer on the Parkway tomorrow and Tuesday. If not, I will be wearing my good old thermal underwear (no electrics) :yikes:

I will be starting south from Waynesboro in the morning and hope to make it to Boone by supper time. Will do the last 170 or so miles on Tuesday.

If you see the red Vee in my avitar heading south on the parkway over the next two days, waive. :thumbup:

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts