Riding home from work yesterday down I-40 clipping along at a nice 72 mph and something felt funny. Felt like the bike was losing power. I rolled in some throttle and things got worse. I knew then exactly what it was. I just had to ride the bike to a stop to see which one it was. It was the rear Pirelli Scorpion Sync. With lots of tread left! That's how it always goes though! I was pleased that the Vee came to a stop straight on for the most part. It didn't squirrel very bad at all like some bikes out there. I just got through with the front brake conversion to the 4 pot GSXR calipers and was glad to have them there. Anyway, this one is NOT repairable so I've got a set of Battlewings on the way. We'll see how they run.