StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes! it is easy and fully operational! take the saddle off, remove the "abs motor" fuse and put the saddle bak on! as easy as 1 2 3... no glitch, no electronic burlesque or anything going wild except your enjoyment on an off road trail! I've been looking for a way to do this for a while and couldn't get quite the exact or right answer to this puzzle. well, that's the way for this model and year. enjoy!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Or, start the bike on the center stand. Spin one wheel and the abs will disable itself...

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Save all that trouble, put a switch on the handle bar, that will disconnect the ABS power. Done. Just remember to switch back on again when done off-roading.

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
The system may think total failure and provide a "Go Home" mode for safety.

That may reset itself when the bike is turned off and back on again.

·
Super Moderator
16,235 Posts
You obviously don't have the best searching skills, and you posted this in the wrong section......moving it. Good luck with your hacked brake system, you are the first that I know of for doing such a foolish thing.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
You obviously don't have the best searching skills, and you posted this in the wrong section......moving it. Good luck with your hacked brake system, you are the first that I know of for doing such a foolish thing.
Read again. He is just pulling the ABS fuse. Nothing new and exciting here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts