StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you today stopped at a red light on the corner of Snelling and Selby Ave. Unfortunately I did not have much time to see any distinguishing characteristics as I was going kinda fast in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
462 Posts
probably me

If there is a chance it was a vee that was probably me. I think I was at that intersection on friday. Job involves going all over St. Paul and Mlps, but the office is on selby so I'm in that area quite often.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is a chance it was a vee that was probably me. I think I was at that intersection on friday. Job involves going all over St. Paul and Mlps, but the office is on selby so I'm in that area quite often.
It would have been around 3:30 in the afternoon. Im pretty sure it was a wee. Did not notice any skid plate (plastic or otherwise).

·
Registered
462 Posts
for sure not

Then it for sure wasn't me. I was in the office at 3:30 thus not on the bike, and I have crash bars and skid plate (not stock plastic junk). But since I was at that very intersection about 45 minutes earlier and I really don't see many stroms around I thought it could have been me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts