StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a black and silver Wee (I THINK it was black and silver) while I was on vacation in Cali riding with my buddy. You were in a group of three, two cruisers and you? You were picking up the tail end. We were eastbound on our way out after a cruise into Napa to hit some twisties, you were westbound and just about to hit that virgin asphalt section.

Cheers to ya if you are on here. I was on my buddy's M50, he was riding a Sprint ST 1050- I couldn't convince my wife to ride the bike 800 miles with me :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, maybe I was that guy. I have a silver black 2008 V that I ride up at berryessa a lot. Don't ride with a lot of cruisers but a lot of BMW's. Just rode there today up to spanish flats. Great roads.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'll just assume it was you, then! It's been about a year, but the memory still remains clear. GREAT roads, especially with the repaving they did a while ago. I'll look for ya next time I'm there- You'd see a yellow Vee if we were in opposite directions, or a blue one if, for some reason, you passed me on the right.. :) Two colors for the win!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts