StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I had Black reflective tape on my 2006. I like it as it is invisible in the day but reflective when light hits it at night. I dont recall where I got it and have checked around. I have tried some Auto Supply Stores (who can order but don't carry) , Canadian Tire and Princess Auto.

Do any of you know where I might find some?

Thanks,

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Hi All,

I had Black reflective tape on my 2006. I like it as it is invisible in the day but reflective when light hits it at night. I dont recall where I got it and have checked around. I have tried some Auto Supply Stores (who can order but don't carry) , Canadian Tire and Princess Auto.

Thanks,

Tom
Invisible in the day? That would make it a bitch to install, eh? I guess you'd have to install it at night so you could see it...

(duck)

How much do you need? We have some that we cut vinyl decals from.

:mrgreen:

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Tom, how much do you need?
Maybe around 8 or so feet. (Want to put in on rear swingarms, Side of front forks, and on back and side of topcase.)

Do you have some?

..Tom

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Invisible in the day? That would make it a bitch to install, eh? I guess you'd have to install it at night so you could see it...

(duck)

How much do you need? We have some that we cut vinyl decals from.

:mrgreen:
I use my invisible glasses to see it in the daytime. If you have some I could use around 8 feet (I think. See previous message.)

Thanks,

..Tom

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a little over 8 feet and it's 2 inches wide. I put some on my cases and this whats left over. If you want it PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a little over 8 feet and it's 2 inches wide. I put some on my cases and this whats left over. If you want it PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

PM sent. Thanks!

..Tom

·
Registered
93 Posts
Black reflective tape
Last summer, Canadian Tire Orillia. 1" x 3 yards. About $9.00. In the bicycle section.

I could not find it in Aurora or Newmarket stores.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought mine off ebay. $9.99 delivered for 4 strips.

I just orderd 48 more 1.5 inch x about a meter. Should have them in a week or so. About $3 a roll this time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So what are you planning on covering with 48 meters of tape? :confused:
That was the minimum order from this company. If it is a decent product I will sell it off to cover my costs. Off to Niagara Falls NY to pick it up Today. I paid the same for basically on rolls worth last time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reflective Tape

That was the minimum order from this company. If it is a decent product I will sell it off to cover my costs. Off to Niagara Falls NY to pick it up Today. I paid the same for basically on rolls worth last time.
I would be interested in a couple of rolls, if it turns out to be a good product.

Mike

·
Registered
816 Posts
I ordered some from here streetglo.net Can't comment on the quality as I haven't installed it yet. It was delivered quickly though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK. A couple of shots of the tape. It seems decent and sticky. Cost if your interested is $2 a roll plus shipping if needed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
OK. A couple of shots of the tape. It seems decent and sticky. Cost if your interested is $2 a roll plus shipping if needed.
I'm in for a roll. I'll PM re pickup vs postage - I'm not in a particular hurry.

Glenn

1 - 20 of 22 Posts