StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a set of Black Highway pegs to fit on the crash bars on my Wee. I have the Altrider crashbars. Anyone have any experience with these or have an alternate suggestion?

Premium Aluminum Highway Pegs- Black (pair)

TIA

Donnie

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Here's a pic of my black patwalshdesigns highway pegs, $60USD

They do touch the road now and then in the hills if I dont kick them up a little beforehand, but once on the highway my legs are at approx 90 degrees angle.

I had to drill the mounts and put a small bolt in the end to get them to sit at the correct angle when down.

very comfortable

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Been looking for a set of Black Highway pegs to fit on the crash bars on my Wee. I have the Altrider crashbars. Anyone have any experience with these or have an alternate suggestion?

Premium Aluminum Highway Pegs- Black (pair)

TIA

Donnie
Ig o the ones in this picture but form twisted throtel. Same exact item. they are the best looking pegs out there but because our crash bars are so high a lot of people will not like this position. Personaly I find it dose the job for me easialy.

The other styles are atleast 2 major models that bolt to crash plates, and I believe pat had a style thsat bolted to grame and came down. And then the other style similer to ones you posted that bolt to the crasg guards. Usualy meant for other bikes but work and can bea slightley lower bevause of there bracket

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ig o the ones in this picture but form twisted throtel. Same exact item. they are the best looking pegs out there but because our crash bars are so high a lot of people will not like this position. Personaly I find it dose the job for me easialy.

The other styles are atleast 2 major models that bolt to crash plates, and I believe pat had a style thsat bolted to grame and came down. And then the other style similer to ones you posted that bolt to the crasg guards. Usualy meant for other bikes but work and can bea slightley lower bevause of there bracket
Yes .. from what I can tell from just sticking my feet out there while cruising on the Wee I want the type that mount to the crash guards. I find that position to be the most natural place I want to extend my feet too.

Will check out some of these ideas ... thanks all.

Donnie

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here's a pic of my black patwalshdesigns highway pegs, $60USD

They do touch the road now and then in the hills if I dont kick them up a little beforehand, but once on the highway my legs are at approx 90 degrees angle.

I had to drill the mounts and put a small bolt in the end to get them to sit at the correct angle when down.

very comfortable
What kind of bags do I see on the back of your bike there?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bags are Wolfman Expedition Dry series mounted on happy trails racks, more detailed pics are in my profile album.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I picked up a pair that I mounted to my crash bars from J&P Cycles. I just searched their site but didn't see them. They have the pegs in their catalog which you can get for free.
They are round and come with clamps. I just spray painted the silver parts flat black and they blend in. They were inexpensive, around $25 a pair.
I did get a second pair when I snapped the mount when I went down on the right side.

HTH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts