1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I bought all of my Givi stuff there. Most stuff is marked down 23-24% today and even before the BF sale it is normally anywhere from 30-50% less than available in the US. Schuberth C3 Pros are $429. Outstanding. $80 for a Givi Airflow. Excellent customer service. Fed Ex shipping. Mine was only six days. Excellent packing. No export fees if the order is below $1000.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone sitting on the fence for the Givi Trekker Outbacks, act fast Black Friday sale on Motostorm. Lowest price I've seen. About $512 for a SET of 37 liter panniers and $257 for the 42liter top box. Shipping is cheap, too.

https://www.motostorm.it/en/accesso...es-trekker-outback-37-lt-aluminium-black.html
I am looking at the Trekker 33L side cases (not Outbacks) on their website. Does anyone happen to know, if you buy a quantity of two (a set does not appear to be offered), do they come with matching keys? Unfortunately it is the middle of the night over there so I can't get in touch with them at the moment.

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
I am looking at the Trekker 33L side cases (not Outbacks) on their website. Does anyone happen to know, if you buy a quantity of two (a set does not appear to be offered), do they come with matching keys? Unfortunately it is the middle of the night over there so I can't get in touch with them at the moment.
I see this post is a little dated now, so likely doesn't matter, but when I bought my Kappa Panniers from there, it came with the third tumbler for a top box, so I imagine if you buy one Pannier, it will include a second tumbler for the matching set, maybe even a third one for top box as well. Better confirm that with the seller though.

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
My wife is going to kill me if I buy anything more from them before xmas. lol What a great deal. I saved roughly $400 including shipping over Revzilla or TT prices for the whole load I ended up with in two orders.

Reactions: Bugzy and Solo Moto

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
My wife is going to kill me if I buy anything more from them before xmas. lol What a great deal. I saved roughly $400 including shipping over Revzilla or TT prices for the whole load I ended up with in two orders.
I saved a few hundred buying from them as well. Kind of like this Muffler I bought from China recently, cost me $18 instead of $500, that is a big chunk of money to save.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I took advantage of this deal back on BF. great deal for a set of Outback.

I haven't mounted my side cases yet.

Reactions: Solo Moto
1 - 10 of 10 Posts