Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:headbang::headbang:
Ock, you had to pick a weekend when I have a road trip planned with the family :furious::furious::headbang::headbang:
Na Mate, it's only a day ride on Friday the 13th........

I'm busy on the weekend too, but I am rostered off on the Friday so thought I would go for a ride.

I'm thinking down to Bowral (not on the Highway though) for lunch maybe, with possibly two meet points (Bligh Park and Penrith).

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Hey Ock, if your comming this way I could meet you for lunch. I'm working Thurs/ Fri nights but a "local" lunch is doable:hurray:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey Ock, if your comming this way I could meet you for lunch. I'm working Thurs/ Fri nights but a "local" lunch is doable:hurray:
Hi Don,
Nominate some places/areas you would consider as "local" for you to get to for lunch.

There are no set plans yet, GrahamDownunder is in for the ride (no other takers yet).

I'm happy to do a flexible route/ride to allow anyone to hook up for the run.

For the next couple of weekends I'm tied up with other things so just looking for an excuse to get in a day ride :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
There's a nice caf at the end of my street:green_lol: Just kidding
Bowral sounds ok to me, or any where in that area. Picton Mittagong Robertson all ok:thumbup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I could be there for lunch, depends on what time my girl decides she's going to head home on Friday ......... not much of a ride for me though, almost like going shopping! :green_lol::green_lol:
Would be nice to catch up though, do lunch, have a cold one! :thumbup:

Like chops any of the tri-town places is good for me too :yesnod:

I'll just have to let you know when the day arrives!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's a nice caf at the end of my street:green_lol: Just kidding
Bowral sounds ok to me, or any where in that area. Picton Mittagong Robertson all ok:thumbup:
I could be there for lunch, depends on what time my girl decides she's going to head home on Friday ......... not much of a ride for me though, almost like going shopping! :green_lol::green_lol:
Would be nice to catch up though, do lunch, have a cold one! :thumbup:

Like chops any of the tri-town places is good for me too :yesnod:

I'll just have to let you know when the day arrives!
Ok guys, we will refine it again during the week. :hurray:

I need to be home by mid/late arvo as we are having a guest stay over on Friday night and going 4WDriving on Saturday in the Blue Mountains.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Day Ride

G'day Ock

I'm a possible starter for friday but first i have to finalize other plans that i have already on the go. Call it 50/50, will update later in the week.

Saturn 5

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the plan so far, feedback please

G'day Ock

I'm a possible starter for friday but first i have to finalize other plans that i have already on the go. Call it 50/50, will update later in the week.

Saturn 5
No worries Brian.

So far I'm thinking of Maccas Narellan as a general meet point then ride down to Bowral from there.
After that maybe a loop around Kangaloon road to Robertson and back in to Moss Vale and Bowral just for fun.
After that we could all head towards our respective home destinations again.

Graham would probably meet us at Narellan.
Don and Paul may choose to link up at different points along the way.

Lunch could be at Bowral, Robertson or Moss Vale depending on arrival times at the different points [we could play it by ear if that suits everyone?]

If anyone wants to bring along any other interested riders they are welcome as far as I'm concerned [the more the merrier, so to speak].

Have a look at the map link.
Feedback/ideas welcome, as always.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=George+Hunter+Dr&daddr=Cawdor+Rd+to:Old+Razorback+Rd+to:Old+Razorback+Rd+to:Picton,+New+South+Wales+to:Remembrance+Drwy+to:Yerrinbool,+New+South+Wales+to:Old+South+Rd+to:bowral+to:east+bowral+to:Kangaloon+Rd+to:robertson+to:moss+vale+to:Burradoo,+New+South+Wales+to:bowral&geocode=Fcib-P0dNSX8CA;FUAD-P0dKSz7CA;FdYg9_0d-vf6CA;Fezt9v0dk_f6CA;Fcxe9v0ddhL6CCkfw-f1c_8SazEiQOKa9zEm4Q;FTZB9P0d6oH5CA;FRx38_0dlAf5CCnHAUdeOKgTazFcA8DcW6ezsw;FT5x8v0dqXj4CA;FRjp8f0dpjL3CCnJ-IaE6aITazHdWnlNKR-Fxw;FYuM8f0dmKz3CClZ_LdwcqITazEi6tmdSFGU5w;FRXC8P0dNc74CA;Fcs18P0dQuv5CCmlXNOz7XUTazFxZqaEXj5o3A;FWjY8P0d6IL2CCkLTOf8QZcTazH09L0rpSrkmA;FWV58f0d9v72CCkdiqfaFpgTazGYpejhDx-kww;&hl=en&mra=ls&via=1,2,3,7,10&sll=-34.31434,150.55844&sspn=0.752033,1.454315&ie=UTF8&ll=-34.529753,150.69191&spn=0.375047,0.727158&z=11

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Looks good Ocker, I could meet some where about 11 and spend about 3 hours with you before i'd have to go home.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Friday ride

This is a beautiful part of the planet, no wonder the price of real estate around there. Will call it about 70/30 Ock.

Cheers WARDY

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Sorry troops but can't make it Friday. Some day soon though:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
8:45am @ Maccas Narellan

Actually 8:30/9:00am at Maccas Narellan with a departure about 9:15am [just enough time for a quick coffee].

Post up if you can make it or just turn up if you can't decide until the Friday morning.

Lunch location can be decided "on the run" so to speak.

Don, sorry you won't be able to make it, next time maybe :thumbup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm a definite starter Steve, just got to work out where I'll meet up with you.
I should get away from home around 9ish the same time the girl is preparing to head home, might be best if I text or call around that time to see where your up to. Mitta from here is around 40mins for me........ furthur north obviously longer, will just have to wing it on the day me thinks.....

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I'm a definite starter Steve, just got to work out where I'll meet up with you.
I should get away from home around 9ish the same time the girl is preparing to head home, might be best if I text or call around that time to see where your up to. Mitta from here is around 40mins for me........ furthur north obviously longer, will just have to wing it on the day me thinks.....
Ok Paul, my new helmet doesn't have the Bluetooth comm. on it yet so I will text you when I leave home then check when I meet Brian [and anyone else who wants to come] at Narellan Maccas.

Anyone else who wants my mobile can PM me their mobile by Thursday night and I will send it to them.

For those missing out on this one there will be another south run soon and also looking at doing a north run to the Powerhouse MC museum [when I find out exactly where it is].

1 - 20 of 28 Posts