StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 DL650A
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this set for $10 on Amazon. Because I like the Red.. feels dangerous... :sneaky: lol

Anyone have experience with these? I'll update after I have them cut.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Some years ago I purchased some very similar looking blanks off eBay, I think. They were the blue ones and I got them because I like to have triplicates of keys for each vehicle...don't ask :). Anyway, these eBay blanks that came out of china were made out of cheddar cheese. They're okay for an urgent situation but not good enough for daily use...in my opinion. I hope yours are made from real stainless steel and not soft aluminum/cheese like mine, however mine do taste good on a cracker!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I once bought some keys for a Kawasaki that were steel. the hardware store key cutters said that they couldn't cut them. Took them to a lock and safe company who had no trouble and weren't expensive.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I bought a set and brought them to my local Ace Hrdwr.They wouldn't cut them.They said they didn't want to risk their expensive machine which I can understand.I called the ace in the next town and had no problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts