StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw you go by today a little after 10am. It was a newer 650 with hard side cases. Hope you had an enjoyable ride wherever you went. And thanks for doing the speed limit. I hate when people fly down the road.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Have not checked this forum in a while but that could have been me.. did the wee have stickers all over the bike?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Unstable, It was March so I don't remember if it had stickers. Seems to be some Stroms popping up around the area. I saw a Glee last night around 8pm at the intersection of rt522 and Cranbury Rd. And I see there's a guy in Edison that went to the east coast gathering this past weekend and another member here that has a new '14 DL1000 who also went and his sig pic is in front of Extreme Machines on Rt33. Maybe we can get a Central NJ gathering? If you ever see a Blue Vee with a guy with a hi-viz helmet, hi-viz jacket and a hi-viz V on the back of the bike, its me. Have fun and be safe

·
Registered
367 Posts
I am all for a get together. I just met another wee rider this last weekend.. let him know about about the forum so hopefully our jersey numbers will grow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you ever see a Blue Vee with a guy with a hi-viz helmet, hi-viz jacket and a hi-viz V on the back of the bike, its me. Have fun and be safe
I'll be on the blue vee hi vis jacket and blue and white helmet!
...And I frequent the area of South Brunswick regularly, you could say.
Must've been me at 522 And Cranbury going towards Jamesburg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts