StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I was told i just had to go at least once, and since i should be off during the second week... i might.

But i'm not from GTA.

Are you really riding there, or taking a trailer?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
March 4-13 is going to be difficult to ride.. lots of snow/ice.
Some years it's not too bad, but we're at the mercy of mother nature, fortunately it's an el Nino year so the probability of being able to ride down is better.

@Null 13, how's quebec work with vehicles like motorcycles for riding during times with mandatory snow tires?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
@Null 13, how's quebec work with vehicles like motorcycles for riding during times with mandatory snow tires?
Well, from dec 15 to march 15, the only way to ride a bike is with a special permission slip (you can print up to 4 per vehicule per winter), but there is also a law that states you have to adapt to road conditions (speed, etc... its very vague) so technically it could be used to void the permission.

Last time i rode was dec 24th, but i wouldn't now because of the generous overuse of calcium on the roads, and ice created by bad snow removal techniques.

I'm considering my options, using the pickup bed to strap my bike in is an option now it looks like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts