StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Suzuki back at Bike Week

It looks like Suzuki is back at the Speedway with demo rides for the first time in a few years. Also Yamaha, Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, Spyder, Triumph, Victory and last but certainly not least Boss Hoss will be doing free demos.

I'm planning to ride up for a day or two to see the sights, outnumber the cars, have a few demo rides and attend the Daytona 200. Hope to see a few Troopers there.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
I tried to start a thread elsewhere on BW.......

I'll be there........next week Thurs thru Sunday. Any word if the following makers will be there at the Speedway:
Ducati
Aprillia
BMW
KTM

I'll either be on my green ZRX1100 or Yeller Vstrom 650.......taking the strom only if my buddy comes with me (he's bikeless). Lots of ADV Rider guys staying inside the Speedway......there is a hook-up thread there.
mark444

·
Registered
24 Posts
Riding down from Michigan today. It's 45 and raining right now, good to wash the salt off the roads, but better get out of town before the cold front comes through and freezes everything. I'm on a red Wee with Givi E21 cases and Wolfman tank bags. My buddy rides a green & black Harley Springer Classic. Planning to stay ADV style in Ocala National Forest. Only dropping by Daytona a couple of days (probably Tues and/or Wed) & spending most of the time riding & enjoying warmer weather.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First Saturday

This is my Wee parked on Main Street. It's not my favorite place at Bike Week but it is an experience.

Here's an interesting sidecar setup for a Wee over at the track.

I'm looking forward to the 200 coming up this Saturday.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts